twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Maybelline: Super Stay 7 Days - Review #1

So, this is my very first beauty review - and it will be based on a beautiful nail colour! 


After seeing EssieButton use this nail colour 'Berry Stain' - when I walked past it in Boots, I just had to pick it up. I don't think I've ever actually had a colour like this before - it's not quite purple, not quite pink - it's a lovely plum/cherry colour. 

The other thing that drew me to this nail colour was the 'Super Stay 7 Days' aspect of the name. I don't feel normal without nail varnish on, however my nails generally chip only a few days after applying it. Especially in my job, I'm busy for my entire shift and that's where it usually chips. 

I put this nail colour to the test to see what it would look like after 7 days & to be perfectly honest, I was really rather impressed! Still some chips but I was quite clumsy that week. 
Here's the result! 


After 7 days of busy work plus my cleaning obsession - I think this is pretty good going considering what Maybelline are saying on the bottle. Minimal chipping!

Needless to say, as soon as I took this coat off at the end of the week, I then went ahead and re-painted them with the exact same colour. 

Beautiful! 

Hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Weekend! 

elfums x


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template