twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

'Being Little' Creative Prompts for March

Happy April 1st everybody! 
My oh my, this has come around quickly hasn't it.
Just a second ago, it feels like I was discovering Lyzi's post from 'Being Little' about the start of her Creative Prompts for March and now it's done and dusted! 

As it's the first of the month, and I'm at home with my parents for the week, meaning I have a lot more free time - I have decided to post this on time. Rather than have to 'wait until I have time'. 
This post is going to be a round up of my entries for #BLcreativeprompts. 

I have to be truthful on this - it was quite difficult to keep up with it. 
I absolutely loved doing it, but being in work full time, trying to get enough sleep, have a social life, spend time with Alfie blah blah blah - I just wasn't able to keep up. 
I had every post written down for each day, and there would only be a handful of entries I'd miss at a time - but I would ALWAYS find time to catch up on them. 
Even if that did mean having to draw 6 entries in one night. 

I think this was a really great idea and I'm glad I did it. 
Drawing has always been one of my favourite things and even though it's not something I'm pursuing as a career, I will never forget my love for it. It helps me relax, helps me wind down after a day in work and keeps my little creative head on the go. 
This has made me remember those things! 

So here are my entries - hope you enjoy! 







I had to miss out two entries - one because the 'Weather' was in fact mist, and I couldn't think of any way shape or form to draw that. Secondly, the collage I can't currently do as I'm not in my house with all of my usual creative things, so I will leave that until I get back. 

All these were posted on Instagram as well so if you wish to take a look you can find them here

Have a wonderful start to April everyone and I'll see you in my next post!

elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template