twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

· a lake district adventure ·

Good Evening! This is my first post since August - time is FLYING! 

·

It's coming up to my favourite time of year, autumn/winter. I just LOVE it. All the cliché's.
Crunchy, colour changing leaves, earlier sunsets, sweater weather, wearing my favourite beanie, autumn adventures with my favourite.. the list is endless, but I always spend the most time waiting for summer to end, just so I can get to all of these things. 

·

So just before it truly arrives, here is a post of my last summer adventure to the Lake District. 
My parents took myself & Alfie away, kind of a birthday trip for me, and it was lovely to get away. 
We had such a lovely view of the mountains from our bedroom window, hot tub every evening before bed, adventures up the mountains, sheep all over the place, crazy comfy bed, jaunts out in the car (albeit my car sickness didn't enjoy that), exploring the surrounding areas, and spending time with my three favourites. 

·

Here's some photo's from the trip! Hope you enjoy :) 

elfums x


















·

1 comment:

blogger template