twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

· it's been a while · 

Good Evening! 

It's been quite a while since I've written on here. However, today, on a very rare time I've had two days off in a row, I've had a chance to relax. I've done a lot and been through a lot since my last post in February. Some great things, some really not so great. I'm not going to go into any of it really, the bad things. It's not for here and quite frankly, it's time to be positive. Thank god for my family and my friends. I literally don't think I'd be in this positive frame of mind if it wasn't for them. Also, I've realised, no matter if it's bad or good, it makes your family closer and stronger, and the same for friends. I really do have the greatest people in my life. 

This post is mainly going to be photo's. Just a little insight into what I've been getting up to. I'm currently sitting in my new flat, which I share with the lovely Lauren, with the back door open, the sun is beginning to set, and two of my favourite men are coming over for a cup of tea. So I thought, why not write my post now whilst I wait. This morning I spent a little bit on a new template for my blog which I got from here! There are some truly beautiful templates on this website and I'm really happy with the one I've chosen. I'm also going to update it regularly. Not sure what with at the moment. Anything and everything really. But I will. Also, I recently found out I've been accepted into University! I was hoping to get onto the three year course, however I'll be attending the 4 year with a foundation year. I'm not complaining! I'm so grateful and for all the help I've had from my parents. It's time for a new adventure - seriously. 

So here's some photo's from the last few months. Expect family, friends and a lot of dogs!
I've done a lot more, but didn't capture everything!
 Enjoy :) 


· dinner at milgi//birkett wedding//monkey faces at london zoo//
brother,sister,niece & nephews//barry island//adventures with mumma//
joe meets baxter//car times with ross · 
                                                                     
· SOA & drawing//mumbles sunset//home//birkett babies//
old trafford//morning snuggles with apple//baxter//
big rich meets macey love//turnstile madness · 

· sulli in the pit during broken teeth//my new cave//
the best parents ever//adventures with mumma · 

· apple birkett//family smiles//day with baxter//best friend//tattoo idea//
baxter chillin'//the thames at sunset//rooftop bbq//funny faces · 


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template