twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

· Aladdin PMI Flask Review ·

Hello everyone on this lovely Tuesday! 

This is going to be a slightly different post - a review of sorts to be exact! 

Earlier on this month as you know I went to the Lake District. In one of the little towns we visited, there were SO many camping shops. So many. I wanted to buy lots of things, but this particularly caught my eye. When it comes to shopping, I'm like a magpie. 

I always carry a flask around with me, whether it be to work, out & about, my boyfriends house, travelling back home..I will ALWAYS have one. I don't know why, but I feel without one. 

My parents last year got me a Sky Pro Cycling water bottle that I absolutely loved, and always had it, but generally when I got home, I'd drink from a normal glass. Then on a holiday the water spout broke and I was devastated! So they replaced it will a Slazenger one from Sports Direct, that pretty much did the same job for me...up until NOW! 

In one of the camping shops, I spotted a range of rather pretty water bottles that I was just attracted to super quickly and I couldn't leave one there. I'd seen them somewhere before, but never looked into it. There were a couple of different sizes and colours. In the end I picked up this flask, which I then took on mine & Alfie's hike the next day. So worth it, due to how big it was, enough squash for me! 




Look how pretty! Needless to say, I haven't drunk out of ANYTHING else since. It's for cold beverages, so anytime I have water or squash, this is what holds it. I love it! 
If you are looking for a flask, then go check out Aladdin's website, they do a variety of different hot & cold flasks etc, including mason tumblers. 

This company believes in keeping a healthy planet by watching our footprint, which includes recycling, composting and using energy efficient lighting.
16% of their products are made using eCycle, which is recycled plastic, made by them. 

I'm very happy with my purchase! 

Thanks for reading :) 
elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template