twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

adventure time, snowdonia time

Happy Sunday everyone! 

I really can't believe that it's February already. The last month, as I'm sure you'll all agree, has gone way too quickly. I really hope the entire year doesn't go that quickly! 



Anyways, I thought I would share with you some photo's from this week that I took. Myself & my boyfriend, Alfie, took a little trip up to North Wales to stay with my parents for a few days. I didn't get to see them for Christmas, and this week was the only time I had. Even though we were only there for four days, and I miss them so much, but it was so so lovely. The four of us went up to the top of Snowdon on the week of my birthday last year, but Alfie & I really wanted to walk up. So that's what we did on Wednesday. As it's winter, and the weather is so bad, we didn't go all the way to the top. It didn't matter though, as the views were still spectacular, and I got to climb the 'Miner's Path' with my favourite. So here's a few snaps from our little adventure, which I took on my Canon 550D - also, here's a link to my Behance where you can view them too. Enjoy! 

-x-













I hope you enjoyed having a look! I truly recommend going to Snowdon if you haven't before. We will definitely be going back to go further and also along a different path. I'm also lucky enough that my parents live only an hour away, and also a Mumma who is amazing to wake up super early to drive us there! 

Hope you've all had a wonderful relaxing day! 

elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template