twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Sunday 2 March 2014

hello march, i'm quite looking forward to you


My oh my, I don't think I like how fast we're getting through this year already. You'll also probably see me write that in my first post of every month. What I do like is that it's not always dark when I wake up, and not always dark when I leave work every day. I'm looking forward to getting rid of that feeling of constantly living in what seems like night time. Although, I wish my sleep pattern would sort itself out. That's something that is truly getting on my last nerve.. 

Anyways, it's Sunday morning, already the 2nd March - I've had my breakfast & caught up on my favourite blogs & youtube videos, and it's time to write my first blog post of this month. I've thought about what it might contain, and decided on a little theme. Instead of me writing about my goals etc for the month, I'm going to write about what I'm most looking forward to. March is going to be a little busy to say the least - so here goes :)

- x -

Somerset with the Birkett's 

- A few years ago, a bunch of my family & myself went to Somerset to stay in a very large country mansion to spend a week relaxing and celebrating birthdays. We're doing that again! I can tell you, it has come at the right time, as I need some serious time away. I will be spending it with my favourite family, hopefully with good weather *here's hoping!*, a pool & jacuzzi, and lots of places around us to go and walk and adventure around! Plus, there's two new little Birkett's that will be attending this time so that will be fun! It will also be about remembering our wonderful & beautiful Nan who won't be there this time - but it will all be good memories. It's going to be a lovely little week away! 




This is a photograph from the last time we went :) 



Andy & Jo's Wedding

- One of our good friends Andy & his other half Jo are getting married this month. It should be a lovely day! Plus they're getting married in Craig-y-nos Castle which means it's going to be a great little area for a wedding. I love weddings! Plus it's one of a few this year. So many of our friends are getting married, I don't want everyone to grow up so soon! But it's so lovely to see. Myself, Alfie & a bunch of our good friends are heading down, staying overnight to truly enjoy the day. Can't wait! 



N.E.M Clothing Launch

- Another of our friends from work, Nem, has started her own clothing brand called No Exceptions Made and her launch party is towards the end of this month. I shall link her website here and also here is a youtube video of Nem explaining about her processes and brand :) it should be a really good night - can't wait to see what comes of this! I will also be spending some time with Nem soon, so expect a review and blog post on the brand some time in the future. 








A week at home in North Wales

- One of my goals for this year was to spend more time with Family. Now because my parents are 4 hours away on the train, rather than 45 minutes away like they used to be, I miss them terribly ALL THE TIME. They are like my anchor and usually the voice in my head most of the time, and to not see them that often at all, sometimes only a couple of times a year, just breaks my little heart. So I thought to myself ''STOP WORKING ALL THE TIME'' and booked a week off to go and chill with my Mumma, Papi & the pups. The last two trips I've taken home, Alfie has been with me too, which has been so lovely, but I want my parents all to myself this time :) I can't wait for home cooked meals, the mountains, puppy cwtches, puppy walks, papi talks, movies with mama & just all round loves.


B.I Creative Prompts


- The last thing I'm looking forward to is taking part in the 'Being Little' Creative Prompts mini project. Lyzi from 'Being Little' is doing something creative every day this March and has invited anyone to go and do it too. Now, I am a very creative person, but don't give myself enough time to actually be creative - this month that will change. I've even written every daily title in my diary. 

Click on the link above and do it too! 
Here's my first entry of 'patterns' :) 




- x- 

In between all this, I will be attempting to stay awake through my full time job, continuing with my A-Level work, hopefully consistent blogging, spending as much time with Alfie & my friends as possible and getting some proper sleep & trying to stay poorly free for as long as I can. 

Now this has been a rather large post - but it seems that's what my hands & brain wanted to do this miserable Sunday morning! 


So, I'm going to end it there!  


What are you going to get up to this March!?


Enjoy your Sunday.


elfums x


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template