twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

welcome to youtube

Hello everyone!

Again, I have been quite absent from my blog recently. It's moving time and quite frankly, I've been super stressed. This time, I will be moving in to a flat of my own. I've lived with someone for the past three years, so it's a big shock to the system already. It's quite important to me to get my independence back as I feel like in the last few years I've lost it. I'm super nervous but also quite excited! My own space. My own time. 




A couple of weeks ago, myself & some friends filmed a video just for fun. 
We all work so much, and rarely get chill time together anymore so we thought it would be a great change to what we usually do and have some fun with it. 
So, this post is short and sweet - video below is our 'Chubby Bunny Challenge'!
Go and watch - like & subscribe if you'd like to see more of the sillys! 





Have a great week :) 

elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template