twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

the birkett's go to the country


Hello everyone! 

I can't believe how quickly the last week has gone! I'm on my last day off before heading back to work tomorrow, sorting through unpacking, laundry, college work & of course a new blogpost. 

So, as I mentioned in my last post, this past week I have been in Somerset with my family staying at a very big house in the lovely country! So I thought I would share some photo's with you from the week and also if you would like to see my Instagram posts from the week I will link that here!






Above is the house that we stayed in and the surrounding area which is so lovely.
The tree is one of the best things about staying here. 
Thankfully, the weather was absolutely beautiful bar a couple of days where the mist and fog was so heavy! It still made the fields look incredible and creepy.








On one of the first few days the sun came out and we just couldn't not go for a walk down the lanes by the house and the farm. The owner of the area has two pigs by the entrance which the little one's were really excited to go and feed with all our leftover rubbish food. The pigs however were being lazy and were asleep, but the walk was so lovely. Oddly, there was a one eyed horse in the fields which I didn't know what to make of! Plus, Chloe & Kyle holding hands all the way was just one of the cutest things I've ever seen :) 





It was my Uncle Darren's birthday on the Wednesday, so as it was a nice day still we ventured out to a Cider Farm - there wasn't a huge amount to do, but we had a lovely lunch, wandered around the museum and a walk around the vineyards a little. The little ones also had a play in the park area. 


Overall it was a lovely week, we ate incredibly well, the weather was wonderful, I got to spend time with family who I rarely see & also met my new baby cousin. 

I can't believe the week is over but here's to the next Birkett trip away hopefully! 
I'm also heading to North Wales in about two weeks so family time is not over yet :) 

Hope you've enjoyed looking at these photo's! 
Talk to you soon! 

elfums x






No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template