twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Kukee Jewellery

Good Morning! 

So, I came across a website a couple of weeks ago that really caught my eye. The website/brand is called Kukee & it's such a cute little site. 

The website offers a mixture of jewellery, accessories and a range of different brands. The materials also come in silver, gold and rose gold colours. 

I was actually looking for a crescent moon necklace & luckily found one for an amazingly reasonable price! I also found an infinity ring that I really liked as well. 

My necklace was £3 and my ring was £1.50 - which for two pieces of jewellery is incredible. They arrived yesterday, and even the quality is great. The packaging was also so lovely so overall I'm really impressed with this brand! 

Go check them out here if you want to have a little look - since going back to the website today, I have found a few extra things I actually really want. Another amazing part of this website is that the UK posting & delivery is only a £1 - WOW! Thank you Kukee for being so affordable & lovely! 

Also, here are some photo's of what I purchased :) 




Enjoy, and have a wonderful Saturday everyone! 

elfums x




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template