twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

la vie en rose

Hello everyone!

So on my lunch break in work, I try very hard to by-pass the magazine stand in the closest shop.. lets just say this week, I just couldn't help it! 

Mainly because I spotted that 'Company' magazine not only had a 'Paris' issue on the go, but 'Haim' were on the cover. Two of my favourite things. Whilst I was reading through it, I kept remembering my previous trips to Paris, and got all nostalgic and the craving to go back there took over me! 


Paris is one of my favourite places on this planet. If I could live in any City it would be in my top five. (most of the others in that list however are mountain related!) 

When I visit Paris, I tend to stray away from all the 'touristy' spots, even though the sightseeing is fabulous. I don't stay in a hotel, I stay in an apartment, just to feel like I have that 'homey' feeling. I try and explore as much as possible, but also relax as much as possible. To enjoy Paris, I think you have to embrace the Parisian lifestyle as much as you can. Some people love it, some people hate it. 

I absolutely, love it. 

So I thought I would dedicate this post to a few snap shots of my previous visits, just to help me a long with my craving of going back to that beautiful city. 

Enjoy! 

elfums x




                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template