twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

the last couple of weeks - instagram!

            



This is just a sneaky peak into my Instagram life happenings over the last couple of weeks or so.
I don't tend to post on there religiously, only now and again, but I thought I'd show a few things I've been up to/wearing/venturing off to! 

Photo1: This was dinner in London at Kua 'Aina with my good friend Elliott :)
Photo2: I made my lovely other half Alfie some white chocolate strawbs for after work treats!
Photo3: I'm now enrolled in a Geography A-Level course ready to prep for Uni!
Photo4: A crisp Autumnal photo outside my hotel room in London.
Photo5: Can't go to LDN without a trip to 'Whole Foods'!
Photo6: Sunrise after spending all night in work.
Photo7: My beautiful best friends at Amy's wedding (Amy in photo!) 
Photo8: Myself & Alfie at Amy's wedding :)
Photo9: Wedding nails - Barry M in the colour 'Lychee'
Photo10: Volcano Choir & Justin Vernon in Bristol with Alfie.
Photo11: Autumn nails - Rimmel in the colour 'Rapid Ruby'
Photo12: Back when it was Halloween, pumpkin! 

I realise this isn't a terribly interesting life I lead - but hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have something more to show you! I'll leave some links in this post from a few bits in this post too :)

elfums x




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template