twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

little owl treat

Hello! So, a few days ago it was pay day. I thought to myself as it’s been a really hard month working non stop, that even though my pay did not look at all healthy, I would treat myself to something that would cheer me up! *I’ve also had a hideous cold!* I have to pass Paperchase on the way to my workplace and they have a new ‘Woodland’ range in there. My immediate thought was ‘goodness me there are animals on everything!’. So I went in after work and purchased a new little cosmetic case.. it’s beautiful. It took everything in me to not purchase everything in there. 







So here it is - the wonderful little thing! I would recommend going in there if you have a Paperchase near you as it’s all so so lovely. The photograph above also shows what I use on a day to day basis in terms of makeup. You can probably tell that it’s pretty much all Rimmel products. I have quite sensitive skin, and I’ve always used Rimmel and been scared to test anything else as I don’t want it to irritate my skin. I will make the transition at some point but I just love Rimmel products, you just can’t go wrong. 
This is what I use: 
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream
- Rimmel 'Match Perfection' Foundation (mostly when I’m making an effort and have the time to do my make up properly)
- Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Foundation 100 Ivory (for a quick once over!)
- Rimmel 'Extra Super Lash' Mascara
- Rimmel 'Scandaleyes' Waterproof Kohl eyeliner 
- Rimmel 'Exaggerate' Undercover Shadow Primer 
- Rimmel 'Glam Eyes' Trio Eye Shadow in 621 Orion
- Rimmel 'Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush' in 010 Santa Rose
As you can see, everything apart from my moisturiser is Rimmel. I am looking to use other products, but at the moment it’s affordability that’s the issue on make up products and skin care products that I really want. 
So yes, I do recommend heading to Paperchase if you’re a fan of it and seeing what they have there, or even popping on to their webpage and having a look on there for some treats! 
Have a great day! 
elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template