twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Monday 18 November 2013

start again, start again

Hello! This is my first blog post here. I’ve had a few tumblr blogs and other things online before, but for specific topics. I wanted to create a blog that would be for everything that I’m interested in or that I’m doing throughout my life. I’ll start with a little bit about myself.
My name is Rachel & I turned 23 this month. I’m currently working full time, studying an a level in Gepgraphy in prep for Uni and living in Cardiff. I have an amazing core group of friends and an equally as amazing other half, Alfie. I have a love for photography and illustration, but am in no way an artist or a photographer. I also have a big love for the world and all the beautiful things within it. When I have the time I explore and travel, both near and afar. Hopefully one day I can continuously go around all the wonderful places on my list and explore even further. 

This blog will be for my artwork, my photographs, my interests, online finds, fashion and beauty products I like and my day to day happenings. 
Hopefully you enjoy reading & I will post again very soon!


elfums x

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template