twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

· Photo an Hour: Monday 18th August · 

Hello loves!

Just before I go camping tomorrow for my birthday, I thought I'd do this little post.  
I nabbed the idea from Lyzi from 'Being Little'  and it's the 'Photo An Hour' post. Here is her's if you want to have a little looky: · Lyzi's Post · I wasn't doing much yesterday of much importance so I occupied myself & decided to do it myself!




· time to wake up · face of the day · ootd · house details ·
· clouds through my skylight · silly lunch · camping list ·
· starting to pack · dressing for autumn in summer · 
· in the car with rich & steve · new walking boots & coat · 
· time to watch jumanji with the gang · 


It was actually quite hard to do this! A. to actually remember to take a photo every hour of the day, but also to find something to photograph. I did manage to do it between 9am & 7pm however when my friends were round, I was busy scuttling around making cups of tea, dinner etc etc. 

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed these little snap shots of my day :) 

I'll be back soon with a few posts I'm sure - including a packing for my camping trip post! 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

elfums x


                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template