twitter facebook instagram tumblr pinterest youtube

Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

· Little Update ·

Good Afternoon! 

It's currently sunny but chilly outside and I'm cwtched up in bed writing this post! Fear not though, I have actually been up today, made breakfast, done the dishes and put a load of laundry out to dry.. so I've not had an entirely lazy morning! 

·

Last week I had my induction week in Uni! It wasn't hugely interesting as it was just talks on us getting used to the university. Unlucky for me, I live a nice £6.80 train journey away which when it came to only needing to spend an hour at uni on Thursday for a talk about the advice shop.. i decided to stay in my bed instead. 



This week I've been starting on actual lectures however! 

Monday I didn't need to start until 4 so I had some chill time, but then our last lecture was cancelled so I got to head straight back to Cardiff! Then it was time to head our for some food with friends for a birthday meal. Tuesday, unfortunately I had to miss Uni as I'd been scheduled for a shift that I needed to do in work so I missed work. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. Yesterday, I had to get up really early again to be in Uni for 8am. We did some tree surveys for two hours in the morning light and then we'd finished for the day! Safe to say when I got in and I'd made some food & a cup of tea, got into bed, ate my food and fell asleep and forgot about my tea.. I napped twice yesterday. So so tired. Today, I have Uni at 5.. so I've done my chores for the morning, I will be getting some lunch in a bit, then showering to get ready to go. 

· 

I think it will take me a few weeks to get used to the commute, but also not being able to see my favourites throughout the week. That's the worst bit! The last two weeks I've thankfully had plans and I have got to see my friends, but it's just strange not being able to see them everyday. 




Also, how lush is the view on my way to Uni!
 This was around 7:30am yesterday morning, and I just had to stop and take a photo of the sunrise. 


Hope you have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template